The terms "us" or "we" or "our" refers to DoctorReza , the owner of the Website.
A "Visitor" is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
A "Member" is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
Our "Service" represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
A "User" is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our "Content".
NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES & PATIENT RIGHTS
I acknowledge that I have received a copy of the “Notice of Privacy Practices and Patient’s Rights” and that I have had the opportunity to ask questions about it. All questions I have asked have been fully answered. Please sign and date below pertaining to above: “Consent for Treatment”, “Release of Information”, and “Notice of Privacy Practices and Patient Rights”.
I consent to the use and disclosure of my protected health information for treatment, payment, and clinic operations. Also, I have given my written consent that my health information be shared with the people, their addresses and/or contact numbers on the “Intake/Referral” form. I understand that I have the right to revoke this consent, in writing, at any time. However, the revocation will not affect any disclosures made in reliance of my prior consent.
Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you. We may collect:
1. A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you-you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our contact forms.
2. Billing information including name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation.
3. A name and an email address if you complete our contact form with a question. We may send you marketing emails with either your consent or if we believe we have a legitimate interest to contact you based on your contact or question.
4. If you wish to sign up for any of our health and wellness services and evaluations, you agree to give us all required health Information by filling out patient intake form, past and present medical history as well as all required consent forms provided. If you choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, you may not be able to participate in certain aspects of our services offered in our Website Please note that the information above (“Personal Data”) that you are giving to us is voluntarily, and by you
5. providing this information to us you are giving consent for us to use, collect and process this Personal Data.
6. You are welcome to opt-out or request for us to delete your Personal Data at any point by contacting us at email@example.com
We may contact you with information that you provide to us based on these lawful grounds for processing:
1. We may contact you if you give us your clear, unambiguous, affirmative consent to contact you.
2. We will contact you under our contractual obligation to deliver goods or services you purchase from us.
3. Legitimate Interest. We may contact you if we feel you have a legitimate interest in hearing from us. For example, if you sign up for a webinar, we may send you marketing emails based on the content of that webinar. You will always have the option to opt out of any of our emails.
We will use the Personal Data you give to us to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third-party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
To use certain features of the Website or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your Personal Data at your own risk.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
You may unsubscribe from our e-newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all email communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, please contact us at support@Doctorreza.com
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of our communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent or share your email address.
Third Party Websites
We may link to other websites on our Website. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Personal Data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content are directed to businesses whose representatives are at least 18 years old or older.
Last Updated: [May 2018]
Notification of Changes
If you have any questions, please contact us at support@Doctorreza.com.